Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 5 - Bubbles

My teaching partner and I saw a super cute end of the year activity on Pinterest. You fill balloons with fun activities for a length of time, we chose the month of May since we get out on the 23rd, and each day your class pops one and does the activity inside. I thought I would write each day about the activity that got "popped." We explained to them that if they were below Green (Ready to Learn) on the clip chart, then they wouldn't be able to participate. Once everyone understood the expectations we were ready to pop...

Jill and I had subs in our rooms today so that we could grade and input our Benchmark scores.  We kinda rigged the balloon pop today so that we would know how to plan.  It's one thing for us to not know what the afternoon/day will hold, but way to much to try and explain to even our most trusted subs (which we happened to have!).  So they got to spend the afternoon blowing bubbles!  So fun and we hear they really loved it.  No picture today though since I wasn't there to get some shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment