Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 2 - Markers only

My teaching partner and I saw a super cute end of the year activity on Pinterest.  You fill balloons with fun activities for a length of time, we chose the month of May since we get out on the 23rd, and each day your class pops one and does the activity inside.  I thought I would write each day about the activity that got "popped."  We explained to them that if they were below Green (Ready to Learn) on the clip chart, then they wouldn't be able to participate.  Once everyone understood the expectations we were ready to pop...

Never in a million years did Jill and I think that the directions "Use only markers all day" would be so difficult!  They were so confused...during math? Yes.  During writing? Yes.  In our doodle books? Yes.  I guess that's what happens when you don't usually allow markers in the classroom...



No comments:

Post a Comment