We do a lot of fun stuff in our classroom for the 100th day. Here are just a few:
1. Every kiddo brings in 100 small items (stickers, cheerios, macaroni, etc.) and each table makes a poster using those items.
2. The kids each make a list of 100 words they know. This is difficult for some, but they always have fun trying to think of all the words they know.
3. We play Chutes and Ladders since it has 100 squares.
4. We read Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten (even though we are a first/second grade class)
5. I give them a grid with 100 squares and they can decorate it how they want.
6. We see how many jumping jacks, hops, skips, etc. we can do in 100 seconds OR how long it takes to do 100 of those things.
7. We count to 100 in many ways ie: forwards, by 2's, 5's, 10's, backwards, etc.
We always have a lot of fun on the 100th Day!