Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I find the time?

What a week! My mom and I spent most of last week in my non-air conditioned classroom preparing for this year. We have cut, velcroed, taped, moved, packed, unpacked, copied and SWEAT! Man is it hot in my room! Even when standing right in front of my standing fan, it's HOT, but it's been worth every drop of sweat.

My room is coming together fabulously (thanks Mom!). Having completely moved rooms from one side of campus to the other, it has been a challenge to get the room ready. As of today, most of the big things, like furniture are where I want them to be, now its time for the small stuff. I have so many ideas for bulletin boards, that I don't even know where to begin! Once I get my class list, I'll have even more to do...name tags, mailboxes, class lists, etc.

Where will I ever find the time? That's the thing, it always gets done. I always manage to get everything done and I don't always know how it happens. I love what I do, and that's why I cut, velcro, tape, move, pack, unpack, copy and sweat.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment