Thursday, July 28, 2016

I'm Back!

It's been way to long since I've been on here.  For those of you that have stuck around, thank you! To my new visitors, WELCOME!

Since I was last here I have switched schools and grade levels.  I am now teaching at the same elementary school that I attended as a student and teaching Kindergarten.  I never thought I would love teaching kindergarten as much as I do.

Friends...I have found my LOVE of teaching again! Kindergarten is the best. They are so cute and eager to learn. Not to mention the growth that they show by the end of the year.

Last year was my first year teaching Kinder at my school and it was stressful.  I had just begun my graduate classes, had to switch schools, grades and curriculum. I spent most of the year leaning on my team for support and they got me through the year with flying colors. I really can't thank them all enough!

This year, I am nearing the end of my graduate program and I can't wait to get started this school year and really help my team.

I hope to share some of my ideas as I do them all year. Many of which are tips and ideas I learned at the iTeachK conference this past month in Vegas!

Have an amazing start of the school year!

I'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment