Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little Off Topic...

In a few short weeks I will be embarking on a journey to help end Breast Cancer.  For the second time, I will be walking 60 miles over the course of 3 days to raise awareness.  Too many of us have friends and family that have fought this horrible disease and I don't want anyone else to have to fight that fight!

I am asking for your help.  I need to raise $2300 in just under 30 days.  I have no doubt that I will raise that and beyond, but I'm dedicating my blog to the cause today in hopes that someone out there in the blogosphere will be able to help.

Please, if you can help by donating (a few small donations goes a long way!) I would very much appreciate it.  If you can help by sending others to this post, I would appreciate that too!  Below is the direct link to my page to donate, or simply click on the link to the right of this post!

Thank you, from the bottom of my "soles" :)





No comments:

Post a Comment