Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ready or not...

...here they come! Tomorrow is it. It's the day that I've been planning for all summer, meet the teacher day! My room is just about ready. I have all of my fun boards put up, name tags are made, welcome letter is typed, cubbies filled. Now for the fun part. I have to clean...ugh! That is never fun, I have had at least one project going on at each of my 8 tables over the past two weeks, and now I have to figure out what to do with all the "pieces." Stuff them in closets? OK!

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. We have a district wide meeting from 8-12, then about 45 minutes to get my room ready for visitors. At 1pm, we will all be introduced to the families, then head back to our rooms and wait for the parents and students to come and meet me. At 3, we have a staff meeting and then maybe I'll be able to go home and relax for a little while. We'll see! I'm tired just thinking about it...

So I'm headed to bed for now...today was a long day, with another long day ahead of me.

Ready or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment